Booking Terms & Agreements
50% of Payment is due at the time of reservation and 50% will be due in cash at the time of departure unless otherwise indicated by SailBELIZE management prior to booking. Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, subject to availability. All trips are subject to favorable weather conditions. Please see cancellation and Refund Policies.
All guests acknowledge and agree that booking and paying for a Cruise with SailBELIZE.ca, whether through our website, any other online booking source or over the phone with one of our Consultants, receipt of this reservation document serves as your Electronic signature and that you agree to all terms, policies and conditions. Guests are reminded to always check their Spam or Junk Folders for communications from SailBELIZE.ca, or any of our agents or affiliates. Guests agree to not hold SailBELIZE.ca responsible or liable for not receiving any email communication from SailBELIZE.ca or any of our travel agencies or affiliates due to email difficulties (Spam filters, Blocking filters, Email server issues, routing to your spam or junk folder, etc) that may render you unable to receive this document or any other notifications or communications from SailBELIZE.ca, our travel agencies or affiliates.
Minimum Numbers Apply
There is the possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund as per our Cancellation and Refund Policies. We will endeavor to give you as much notice as possible of cancellation due to minimum numbers.
All Guests also agree to hold harmless SailBELIZE.ca Native Tours, SailBELIZE Inc., SailBELIZE Ltd., its Directors and ownership, Caye Caulker Native Tours and any affiliates or sub contractors in the event of any injury, dismemberment or death, however caused. All Guests agree that there is risk associated with on and in water activities and agree to assume such risks. Every attempt will be made to reduce the risk associated with our activities both on and in the water. All guides and captain are professionally trained and licensed.
Cancellations, Refund and Gratuity Policies
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure of the sailboat, there is no cancellation fee and you will be refunded in your method of payment in full.
- If SailBELIZE.ca cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, you will have the choice of rebooking an alternative date or a full refund will be provided in your method of payment.
Partial refund with 2-6 days notice
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of departure of the tour, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee or you may rebook for another date at no penalty provided there is space available.
No refund/Rebooking within 24 hours of departure
- For all cancellations within 24 hours of departure.
- No refunds or Rebooking privileges for any guests that do not show up for their booked trip under any circumstances.
- No refunds/Rebooking for arriving after the sailboat has departed.
SailBELIZE.ca Contact Information
Complete contact information for your cruise, including local telephone numbers will be included in your confirmation email. You will also be sent reminder emails prior to arrival recommending what you should bring with you onboard.